I mean who doesn’t, really? Well, I pretty much love all things chocolate. But, chewy fudge brownies are seriously my drug!
I’ve been trying to perfect my own brownie recipe, but this one is pretty delicious. So, I just tweaked it a bit when baking this most recent batch.
Brownie Pie (adapted from Love and Olive Oil)
1/2 c Unbleached Flour
6 T Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
Dash of Cinnamon
1/2 c Natural Cane Sugar
1/2 c Brown Sugar
1/2 c Butter, softened
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Cream together both sugars and butter. ( I actually used a whisk for the whole process since my butter was so soft.)
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
4. Add flour/cocoa mixture.
5. Add in chocolate chips.
6. Bake in pie pan at 350 for 30 minutes (or you can follow the baking instructions in the link)
7. Try to not eat the whole thing!