I hardly ever post on here. But, today we made some really delicious cookies and I thought it would be great to share!
3T Hemp Milk (or any milk)
1/2c Raw Sugar
2T Raw Honey (optional)
1/4c Coconut Oil, solid/chilled – use 1/2c if omitting Nut Butter
1/4c Peanut Butter, Sunbutter, or any Nut Butter (optional)
1-2T Shredded Coconut (optional)
1 1/2c Rolled Oats, ground
1/3c Chocolate Chips
- Let Chia Seeds soak in Hemp Milk, set aside
- Ground Rolled Oats in food processor or blender. Coarse for a more crunchy type cookie, Fine for more a more doughy/chewy texture.
- Combine Sugar, Honey, Coconut Oil, and Nut Butter together in bowl. Blend well.
- Add Chia Seed mixture to bowl.
- Add in Shredded Coconut
- Add in grounded Rolled Oats.
- Add in Chocolate Chips. Blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Let set in fridge for an hour to make it easier to handle.
- For Cookies: Scoop batter into cookie cutter to shape. Cookies won’t spread or rise. For Bars: Spread batter into a lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8-12 min for cookies and 20-25 min for bars. Bake time is determined by how crispy you would like the end product. The batter is actually edible as is. You can also just refrigerate bars and eat chilled, no bake.
Add Ins: Add 1/8 – 1/4 cup of Hemp Seeds, Flaxseed Meal, or Brewer’s Yeast to Rolled Oats before adding to batter.