I swear I make the best cookies! But there are those random times where they just don’t come out right. I’m working on some tips that I’m hoping to add to a cookbook in the (hopefully) near future.
1 cup Flour
1/2 cup Rolled Oats, ground
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
Dash of Cinnamon
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Natural Sugar
1/2 cup Butter, softened (room temp)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. In a small bowl, whisk dry ingredients; flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
2. In medium bowl, blend butter and sugars; natural sugar and brown sugar, well with wooden spoon or hand mixer.
3. Add egg, blend well. Then, Vanilla Extract.
4. Then add dry ingredients.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Scoop out dough using a cookie scoop. Should yield about 24. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.